Saturday, June 28, 2008

New car?

Ugghhh! I have been waiting very UN-patiently for the check to come so I can go get my new minivan. The check came on Wednesday, but the guy forgot to sign it! So we overnighted it to him, but he wasn't there to sign for it on Thursday, so he didn't get it until yesterday. We're waiting to see if the check comes today....thankfully the car place is holding the van for us. Hooray for power sliding doors! It's a Town and Country touring edition...an 06...but with a dvd player and the power doors I'm happy. Oh yeah, and no car payment is a good thing, too! So hopefully it'll come today...

Something has happened to our camera...it has disappeared! I have no idea where it is. Which is a bummer, because yesterday we took a trip to Firewheel in Garland and got Teaghan some cute new outfits from Old Navy. Today she's sporting her "beach or bust" tank top with a miniskirt to go with. Very cute!! I also got her 4th of July dress while we were there, too.

Tonight we're having our first grill and cards night - hooray!!! We've got one more appt this evening wtih the dish guy (the connection in our room is horrible) but other than that, I think we're done with all the appointments with bug guys, alarm guys, internet guys, etc. Woohoo!!

0 comments: