Sunday night Gabriel's brother, wife, and kiddos drove in from South Dakota. They were able to spend the night with us on their way in to Houston - the kids had so much fun! Trish and I had to laugh - we both bought the kids all matching pjs. Here are a few of them in their jammies from their cousins!
We are so excited to meet baby cousin #5 - they are due in February with their 3rd. I got out Teaghan's bumbo seat to let them try out with the new baby girl, and Teaghan crawled right up in to it and said "Cheese!" These were the best picts of her I've gotten in a LONG time...she's actually still and looking at the camera!
Trying to put on her new pjs!
Tuesday we drove out to Mineola to see my grandparents. I had asked my grandmother if she would be able to paint letters for the girl's rooms, and she went wayyy above and beyond and did some GORGEOUS work! I am so excited about them and can't wait to get them hung. She even surprised the boys with their names, too! It was nice to be able to spend some time with them and enjoy some yummy food...so wonderful that we're so close to them now!
Here are a few picts from the afternoon. I am so in love with the princess in Hayley's H and the fairy on Teaghan's N!
Another post coming later with picts from Santa's visit!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Fun!
Posted by Caren at 7:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment