Tuesday, October 28, 2008







So...I learned a new thing today! I learned what the "low tire" light looks like on my dash...this morning in the 30 degree weather that random light decided to come on! I was able to pull into a parking lot to make sure it wasn't totally flat, and when I didn't even see a tire that even looked low, we hit the road again. The nice guys at the Wylie Wal-mart automotive shop were very helpful in getting that light off for me. Ever since my wreck in June I have been a little freaked out about cars (and driving in general) so the trip to the kids school was a little more nerve-wracking than normal.

Ok, so this is a big catch up post. I'll start with pictures of Christy's wedding - it was SO perfectly Christy! It was outside and the weather couldn't have been any more perfect. So beautiful!! Hayley was the flower girl, and Bryan's nephew was the ring bearer. Teaghan and William got to spend the weekend with Beauty and Pop - we were so glad that Teaghan got to spend some time with her grandparents...and that she was a good girl for them! This was the first time Teaghan and I have been apart overnight, but I knew she was in great hands!

Teaghan before she went to Katy

The flower girl:



(with Aunt Courtney)



And Garrett looking handsome - love little boys in ties!


And these crack me up. This was at the reception and then at El Arroyo in Austin the next night...obviously Garrett, even at almost 5 years old, can sleep through anything!






In other news, football season is nearly over. I am looking forward to finally being able to spend time with my husband again - hooray!! Tonight is his last 7th grade game and next week will be his last 9th and varsity games. The season really flew by once it got started!

1 comments:

JulieC said...

Where was the wedding??? So cute! I can't believe Garrett can sleep through anything! Crazy!!!