Ok, so obviously with a family of 6, 4 of them being fast growing children, 3 of who haven't really experienced a winter, we have lots of wardrobes to buy. As the weather was cooler this past week I started thinking about the fact that Hayley, Garrett, and William had practically no long sleeve clothes! So after we went to get our vacuum fixed (hooray Kirby store for fixing our plug for cheap!) I ran into a resale store in Sasche - just to see if they had anything. HA! 3 pairs of jeans and about 6 shirts and a coat later, I forced myself to stop looking. All of that for under what 3 pairs of jeans would cost new. Hooray!
And this morning I went out to the garage to look for handmedowns for Teaghan. Shhhh, don't tell her they are Hayley's old things - there is quite a bit of vintage gymboree (2001-2002 lines) that are SO CUTE! I am so excited - they are all between sizes 12 and 18 months. Hooray!! She will need very little this winter.
So, just some excitement over some good finds this weekend. And believe me, I will be up at the resale place later this week selling some of our bulky baby items. 
Sunday, September 7, 2008
SCORE!
Posted by Caren at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment