Saturday, May 24, 2008

End of the year excitement

I can't believe May is almost over! I have learned this year that when you have two kids in two different schools, your schedule gets crazy-busy before things wind down! Garrett had a Preschool Musical at Faith West last week. He was quite the performer...singing, dancing, waving at mom in mid-song...it was pretty funny! I hope to figure out how to upload videos from our camcorder, but until then, here's my handsome boy before his show. He was the star performer of "Blessed be the Name of the Lord"...it was sooo adorable and I cry every time I hear the song on the radio! We are really going to miss Faith West next year - what an amazing blessing it was for Garrett and our entire family. We are so thankful for Mrs. O'Neal!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Next on the agenda was Hayley's kindergarten awards. The kids sang songs for the parents and siblings, the teacher presented them with a certification of completion, and then we went out for a picnic in the lovely 90 degree weather. :-)

Photobucket
Teaghan watching her big sister...Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One thing that has made the end of the year even more nuts is, of course, having 30 people in and out of your house at one and two hour intervals over 15 days. Last night we were kicked out from 4:30 until 7:30. After Garrett's swim lessons, we decided to take the kids to dinner. They did well until about 45 minutes into it... apparently they were VERY short staffed and dinner didn't come out until we had been there for over an hour. Needless to say, we took our order to go and I sat in the car with the little ones for quite awhile. But it was a big night for Teaghan...her first time to sit in a restuarant highchair.
Photobucket
check out the cheeks! Photobucket
Already getting picked on! Photobucket
Photobucket

and juust a cute pict.
Photobucket

1 comments:

JulieC said...

They are all sooo cute! :) I love seeing the pics,as always. You amaze me with your ability to keep up with everyone AND the blog! Go Caren! :)