After a week of dreary weather, the beautiful sun is a welcomed sight. Gabriel's team did really well - they came in 3rd in the tournament after a tough game. They suffered their first loss of the season, but how wonderful that Gabriel is able to coach a winning team! I know it's nice for him to win after the rough football seasons his school has.
Just a bit on the kids - Hayley and Garrett got new bikes for Christmas and were out riding them this afternoon. Fun!!
Teaghan has been sleeping in her crib upstairs for a week now. She absolutely loves her rainforest crib thing...it lights up and the little monkey moves back and forth...and of course it plays music. Since Hayley came back from her weekend at her dads last weekend, Teaghan has slept great and hasn't woken up before 6 am yet! She is such a great sleeper. When she goes to the nursery at church and at the gym, the caregivers always comment on what a laid back, sweet heart she is. She really does just go with the flow, which is SO nice when you have 3 other kids!
Dad and his dog Ranger came by this morning to meet the newest addition to our family. Hico has been with us for nearly 2 weeks now...he's 12 weeks old and is doing great. I know...just what we needed, right?! Gabriel really loves having a dog, and we knew if we were going to have one compatible with our family we needed to get a puppy. It's been work, but he's precious.
Teaghan also started eating rice cereal this week. She's not too excited about it...I'm sure she will be when we introduce fruits and veggies later, though. For now, she's content with nursing. That's going well and I hope to continue until this summer. It's so much cheaper and definitely convinent! Only drawback is that I am not losing weight like I would like, but I know once we're done breastfeeding I'll shed the pounds much quicker.
Ugghhh, I hear the boys fighting...again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment